What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect two types of information about our website users – personal information and non-personal information.
- Personal information includes your name, email address, contact number, mailing address, gender, and other details that are shared by you with us.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
- We use the information that we gather about our website users in the following ways:
- We use our users’ personal information to provide them with highly personalized services.
- We use the non-personal information that we collect from our users to improve our website, our services, and our online presence in general.
- We use both personal and non-personal information of our website users to improve our customer support activities, marketing activities, product deliveries, our responsiveness, and your experience with us.
- We make use of your information to execute the transactions that you initiate on our website.
How Is Safe Your Information With Us?
- We never sell, exchange, or transfer the data that we collect from you to any third party agency without your express consent, except to deliver the purchased product or service requested to you.
- We store your data on overseas servers, which have been carefully selected for their reputation as reliable and safe data centres.
- Standard safety mechanisms protect all the data that you and we exchange with those servers. Further, all sensitive information like credit card numbers, payment information, etc. are always handled in an encrypted form to prevent access to any unauthorized personnel.
- Only the authorized personnel within our organization, who have signed confidentiality agreements with us, are allowed to access the data that we collect from you.
- In some cases, wherein we do have to share our users’ data to the third party trusted associates, we make sure that they too have such confidentiality agreements and processes in place to ensure that your data never falls into the wrong hands.
- We often feature promotional links, reference links, and other types of links to third party websites, which have their privacy policies. Please read their privacy policies before using their site.
- We take no responsibility for your activities on their website and the issues arising out of it. However, in line with our commitment to improving our services to you, we are always open to hearing your feedback about such websites.
We respect your privacy.
Crisp live Chat.
EasyPuff™ have implemented a new piece of technology that has many functions to make it easier for us to assist you. This system uses browser cookies to identify our customers or conversations we have had through the live chat portal; it makes it easier for the live chat platform to connect previous discussions to identify any necessary call to actions.
We may use from time to time are virtual assist and magic screen this gives us the ability to see what you see so we can remote into the area you may need help with, this is used for assisting purposes only it only works within our website we can't see past this and is built into a website only and has no external connection to your computer.